Simpson 4th Axis pricing April, 2011
* 1” thick aluminum frame – base undrilled or drilled to customer spec.
* Hollow 45mm spindle takes 5C collets or 5C mounted chuck.
* Dynamically balanced spindle assembly.
* GT style belt pulleys - main drive and pinion.
* GT 5 curvilinear tooth drive belt.
* Motor mount to customer spec. (Normally NEMA34)
* Aluminum plate frame cover
* Heavy gage full belt cover
* Large ABEC1 rated high quality sealed deep groove ball bearings on spindle
* Pre-wired Photo-interrupter home sensor
*’SwapAxis’ circuit board ( to swap ‘A” axis and ‘Spindle’ control to 4th axis)
*Control Macros for Mach3 CNC software.
*Hardened steel disk brake rotor (totally enclosed).
*Dynamically balanced with spindle assembly.
*All NEW custom machined articulated caliper
*Pneumatic actuator cylinder
*Solenoid operated air valve
*CNC compatible 24V relay for solenoid valve
*Manual lock override button
*Control Macro’s for Mach 3 CNC software
*Plastic supply air line and hook up fitting to customer spec (usually ¼” NPT).
*Ball bearing supported idler with dual GT pulleys
*Motor Shaft Extension to customer spec. (Normally ½” bore)
*Stepped dual motor pulley
*Two additional GT style belts
*Overall reduction is doubled.